The Video Library connects to Eduvision and allows you to upload videos to Eduvision through your website admin as well as displaying any Eduvision videos on your site using the Embed Audio/Video Tool.
Within the Video Library, videos are organized by channels and sub-channels. Videos can only be uploaded to sub-channels.
- Add New Channel: Select to add new channels and sub-channels to your Video Library. See the Add Channel & Sub-Channels section below for more information about adding channels/sub-channels.
- Channel Name: Displays the name of the channel/sub-channel. This area will also have a tag that indicates is the item is a channel or sub-channel.
- Status: Indicates if the channel is visible or hidden.
- Videos: Indicates the number of videos in each sub-channel.
- View Videos: View a list of videos in the sub-channel. See the View Videos section below for more information about viewing videos that have been added to your Video Library.
- Edit: Select to edit the channel or sub-channel. See the Edit Channels & Sub-Channels section below for more information about editing these items.
- Upload Video: Add a video to your Video Library. See the Upload Video section below for more information about adding a video to your video library.
Add Channel & Sub-Channels
- Channel Name: Enter the desired name for your channel.
- Sub-Channels: Enter the sub-channels that will be associated with the channel. Please separate sub-channel names with a comma.
Edit Channel & Sub-Channel
When selecting to edit a channel, you will be able to edit the Channel Name, add additional sub-channels, and/or update the channel to active/visible or inactive/hidden.
When selecting to edit a sub-channel, you will be able to edit the Channel Name and/or update the channel to active/visible or inactive/hidden.
- Video Title: Enter the title of the video.
- Video Description: Enter a short description of the video.
- File: Choose your video file. Video files must be less than 2 GB and be a .flv, .mp4, .f4v, .wmv, .avi, .vob, .mov, .mpg, .m4a, .m4v, or .mts file.
Video processing will occur after the video is uploaded. Please allow at least 10 minutes before you see the video appear in the channel listing. This time will increase based on the length of the video.
For a sub-channel, select View Videos within the Action dropdown. This will open an overlay window that displays all of the videos.
Select any the title of any video to open an overlay where you can view the video. Select close to go back to the Video Library.