Facilities can be attached to events to indicate the facilities in use for the event. Facilities are typically areas within your buildings. By utilizing this feature, facility usage could be made available to the public by adding a Building Use Calendar tool to your website. When used in conjunction with a Request for Building Use tool, your website can be used as a facility management application.
In the Calendar Module, select Facilities to open the Facilities page.
- Add Facility: Select to add a new facility. See the Add Facility section below for more information.
- Back to Calendar: Return to the main page of the Calendar Module.
- Show # Entries: By default, 10 facilities will display on each page. You can update this to display 10, 25, 50, or 100 facilities per page.
- Search: Use the search area to search for a facility.
- Facility: Displays the name of the facility.
- Double Booking: Displays if double booking is Allowed or Denied for the facility.
- Number of Events: Displays the number of events that use this facility.
- Actions: Select to update or delete the facility.
Use the previous, next, and page options to navigate through the pages of announcements.
- Facility Name: Add the facility name.
- Double Booking: Select if double booking will be allowed or denied for the facility.