The Site Map tool is a Main Body tool that can be used to display links to pages on your site.
View the Page Content article to learn more about adding a tool and general tool settings.
- Select All Page Categories: Select to display links to all page categories and all pages/links in your site's navigation.
- Toggle All Page Categories: Expand/collapse the page categories.
After the page category is expanded the page category information displays and you can select which links you would like to display in the tool.
- Page Title: Displays the page title.
- Level: Displays the page level.
- Select All Pages Below: Select to display all the content for the page category.
- Include This Page and Below: Select to include this page and any level 2 or 3 pages (as applicable) under this page.
- Include This Page: Select to include this specific page as a link in the sitemap tool.
- Clear: Remove the selection.
- Edit Properties: Edit the properties of the Site map tool. See the Edit Tool section above for more information about updating the Site map tool.