The Social Media Feed Tool can be used to display authorized social media feeds on the main body or right side of a page. See the Social Media Module article for more information about authorizing social media feeds.
View the Page Content article to learn more about adding a tool and general tool settings.
Edit Tool Properties
- Feed Type: Select the type of social media feed you would like to display.
- Feed Name: Select the authorized social media feed you would like to display>
Note if you don't see the desired page, go to the Social Media Module to authorize the social media accounts.
- Maximum # of Items to Display: Set the maximum number of posts to display within the tool.
- Display Link to Social Page: Select to have a link to the page for the social media feed.
- If no items are found, display this text: Enter the information that you would like to display if there are no items found for the social media feed/account. See the Text Editor article for more information about adding content within the text editor.
- Edit Properties: This opens the Edit Social Media Feed screen. You can update the information seen in the Edit Tool section above.
- Social Media Module: Select to navigate to the Social Media Module to add/edit authorized social media accounts.
- Feed Settings: Displays the Feed Name and Feed Type selected for the tool.
- Display Settings: Displays the number of items that will display in the tool and if the tool is selected to show a link to the social media page.