Upcoming Events is a Sidebar tool that displays events from all or selected calendar categories in a list on the right side. This tool has the ability to display events from today and a selected number of days into the future. Once the current date is past the events for yesterday's date are automatically removed from the tool and then another day's events added to the tool.
View the Page Content article to learn more about adding a tool and general tool settings.
Edit Tool Properties
- Event Source: If you make use of both Calendar4Schools and the CMS4Schools Calendar Module, you can choose which source of events you would like to display on the page.
Note: You may be more successful if you choose to use one source of events rather than having events on multiple applications.
- Categories: You can select to display "All Event Categories" which will display all events from your source or you can choose "Select Event Categories" to indicate which categories of events will display on the page.
- Event Date Range: Select the number of days to display calendar events. The drop-down list includes selections from three months in the past to one year in the future. By default, 7 days into the future will be shown.
- Strikethrough Cancelled rSchool Events: Strikethrough rSchoolToday events from rSchoolToday with a status of "Cancelled", "Postponed", or "Rescheduled to".
- Category Color Block: Choose if you would like to display a color block in front of event titles if the event category has a set color. See the Calendar: Categories for more information about calendar category colors.
Select to edit the tool settings. See the Edit Tool Properties section above for more information about the tool settings.
- Event Categories: Expand to view the source and categories of events that are displaying in the tool.
- Display Settings: Expand to view the display settings set for the tool.