The Food Menu Module is used to add, update, or delete food menus for your organization. All food menus are administered from this admin tool. The Lunch Menu tool is used to display the menus on a page.
- Add Menu to Date: Select to add a new item to the Food Menu.
- Categories: Manage the available food menu categories. See the Categories section below for more information.
- Category: By default, All Categories will be selected. With this selection. all menu items will display. You can use the dropdown to select to view menu items in a specific category.
- Select the arrows to navigate to previous and future months/weeks/days. Select the "today" option to go back to today.
- Use the month, week, and day selections to change the view in which the events display.
- The calendar will display the events for the category and view selected.
- Select a day to add a new menu item to the day. See the Add Menu Item section below for more information about adding menu items.
- You can select a menu item to update the details or delete the event.
- Add Category: Add a new food menu category. See the Add Category section below for more information.
- Back to Food Menu: Navigate back to the Food Menu module.
Food Menu Categories
- Show # Entries: By default, 10 categories will display on each page. You can update this to display 10, 25, 50, or 100 categories per page.
- Search: Use the search area to search for a category.
- Category: Displays the name of the category and display the custom color set for the category.
- Number of Menus: Displays the number of menu items in the category.
- Update: Update the category name and/or custom color.
- Delete: Delete the category and all menu items associated with the category.
- Import: Import menu items in the category. See the Food Menu: Import article for more information about importing menus.
In the table, you can sort by columns by selecting the header. The sort arrows () indicate which columns you can use to sort information.
Use the previous, next, and page options at the bottom of the tables to navigate through the pages of banner images.
- Name: Add the desired name for the category.
- Custom Color: Select a color or add a color HEX value.
Note that for website accessibility the custom color should have a contrast ratio of 4.5:1 against all background colors (ex. white #FFFFFF).
Add Menu Item
- Date: Add the date for the menu item.
- Category: Select the category or categories that the menu item belongs to.
- Description: Add the menu.