For each event with a location, driving directions to the location’s address will be included for the event(s) associated with the location.
In the Calendar Module, select Locations to open the Locations page.
- Add Location: Select to add a new location. See the Add Location section below for more information.
- Back to Calendar: Return to the main page of the Calendar Module.
- Show # Entries: By default, 10 locations will display on each page. You can update this to display 10, 25, 50, or 100 locations per page.
- Search: Use the search area to search for a location.
- Location: Displays the name of the location.
- Number of Events: Displays the number of events that are at this location.
- Actions: Select to update or delete the location.
- Location Name: The name of the location.
- Address: The location's street address.
- City: The location's city.
- State: Use the dropdown to select the location's state.
- Zip: The location zip code.
- For other countries: Use the State and Country text fields rather than the State field above.