The Mini Calendar tool is a sidebar tool that displays events from all or selected calendar categories in a mini calendar and/or calendar links.
View the Page Content article to learn more about adding a tool and general tool settings.
Edit Tool Properties
- Event Source: If you make use of both Calendar4Schools and the CMS4Schools Calendar Module, you can choose which source of events you would like to display on the page.
Note: You may be more successful if you choose to use one source of events rather than having events on multiple applications.
- Categories: You can select to display "All Event Categories" which will display all events from your source or you can choose "Select Event Categories" to indicate which categories of events will display on the page.
- Show Mini-Calendar in Sidebar: Displays a small monthly calendar. Dates that have events will have formatting to indicate the date has an event(s) and link to a results page that will show the events. See the Results Page Settings section below for more information about the results page.
- Calendar Links:
- Display selected calendars as separate links: This will display a link for each calendar category that has been selected in the event settings.
- Do not display calendar links: Only the mini-calendar will display. There will be no links below the mini-calendar.
Note: Do not use this option if you've selected not to show the mini-calendar.
Result Page Settings
- Default View for Results Page: Choose either Calendar View (month view) or List View (displays one event per row).
- Default Date Range: For List View, choose if you would like the default view for visitors to be Current Month, All Events, or Date Range.
- Show the category before the event title: Displays the category before the event title.
- Strikethrough Cancelled rSchool Events: Strikethrough rSchoolToday events from rSchoolToday with a status of "Cancelled", "Postponed", or "Rescheduled to".
Select to edit the tool settings. See the Edit Tool section above for more information about the tool settings.
- Event Categories: Expand to view the source and categories of events that are displaying in the tool.
- Display Settings: Expand to view the display settings set for the tool.
- Result Settings: Expand to review the result settings set for the tool.