The Text/Graphic Editor tool is a main body tool that contains a text editor where you can add content and an image section where you can add an image with associated text and a link.
View the Page Content article to learn more about adding a tool and general tool settings.
Edit Tool Properties
The Right Side Text/Graphic tool has these options to display content on the sidebar.
Enter your content into the text editor in the text area.
See the Text Editor, Fonts, Font Colors, and Font Sizes, Creating a Heading Structure, Tables, Responsive & Accessible Tables, Horizontal Rules for Visual Breaks, Link Text, and List Items articles for more information about copying/pasting and formatting text within the text editor.
- Drag and drop an image file or select to browse for an image on your device.
- Alt Text: Provide text that will show when the mouse cursor hovers on the picture. This is important for accessibility for users that are utilizing screen readers and not visually seeing the screen.
- Caption: If desired, add text that you would like to display below the image.
- Image Width: Set the desired image width using the radio buttons. If "Custom Width" is chosen, enter the number of pixels wide the image should be. If your image is wider than the selected width, it will be scaled down to that width.
- Image Alignment: Set the justification for the image. If "Above" or "Below" is chosen there is the additional option of choosing left, right, or center.
- Link Address for Image: Add a URL to have the link open when the image is selected.
- Browser Window Type: Select New Window or Current Window. The current window option should be used for linking to pages within your site while the new window option should be used for external pages.
Select to edit the tool settings. See the Add/Edit Tool section above for more information about the tool settings.
Expand to view text and image content within the tool.