COVID-19 Reporting is part of Secured Access. The Covid-19 Symptom & Exposure Tracker allows you to screen students and other campus visitors before they come to campus to find out if they are currently experiencing any of the known COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been in close contact with anyone who has recently been diagnosed or is experiencing symptoms. Users simply & securely submit their answers directly through their school or district app and are then instructed if they are cleared to come to campus or not with a custom response to fit your action plan. All responses are documented, stored securely, and available for administrative review, oversight, and attendance record comparison. “Yes” answers generate a notification to the proper school personnel for proactive action. For those concerned about younger students, parents or guardians can be authorized to answer for their children.
Reporting on all responses is available directly in the app Dashboard.
- Click "Covid-19 Reporting"
- A screen with submissions will appear
- To the right of the user, you can view the submission, and choose to clear or block the user.
- You can also see if the submission was reported by a parent.
- By clicking settings you can adjust the submission settings.