Secured Access is a privacy feature that allows you to target users based on rolls and lists you build within the app. Users will need to be logged in to the app for their role to be recognized. You'll be able to target content such as documents, forms, push notifications, and more to specific users. With targeted content, only users with the correct role/list will see the content.
- App Accounts: Manage users and target lists in the Accounts: App (Secured) access area of your App Dashboard.
- Target Lists: Create customizable lists
- Conversations: Conversations allow you to message within the app to specific people and groups of people. Users will need to log into the app to access their conversations. After logging in, users will receive push notifications when they have a new message.
- COVID-19 Symptom & Exposure Tracker & Reporting: The Covid-19 Symptom & Exposure Tracker allows you to screen students and other campus visitors before they come to campus to find out if they are currently experiencing any of the known symptoms or if they have been in close contact with anyone who has recently been diagnosed or is experiencing symptoms. Users simply & securely submit their answers directly through their app and are then instructed if they are cleared to come to campus or not with a custom response to fit to your organization's plan. All responses are documented, stored securely and available for administrative review, oversight, and attendance record comparison. “Yes” answers generate a notification to the proper school personnel for proactive action. For those concerned about younger students, parents or guardians can be authorized to answer for their children. Reporting on all responses is available directly in the app Dashboard. The COVID-19 Symptom & Exposure Tracker is part of Secured Access.
- Restrict Access to Content: Throughout the app, you will be able to use Secured Access to restrict content based on user role or target list as desired.