Before adding courses to your Course Catalog, you will need to populate your Departments and Programs of Study that you would like associated with your courses.
- Add Department: Add a new department.
- Delete All: Delete all departments. Note this will delete the department from courses so the courses would no longer appear in the Course Offerings.
- Back to Course Catalog: Navigate back to the main Course Catalog page. See the Course Catalog Overview article to learn more about the Course Library.
- Back to ACP Pages: Navigate back to the main Academic & Career Planning Guide page. See the Academic & Career Planning Guide Overview article to learn more about the ACP guide.
- Show # Entries: By default, 10 departments will display on each page. You can update this to display 10, 25, 50, or 100 departments per page.
- Search: Use the search area to search for a department.
- Department: Displays the department name.
- Actions: Select to edit or delete the department.
You can sort by columns by selecting the header. The sort arrows () indicate which columns you can use to sort information.
Use the previous, next, and page options at the bottom of the page to navigate through the pages of departments.
Enter the department name and select to add the department.