Within the Course Catalog, select Add Course in the actions to add a new course to your catalog.
Note that you can also select Import Courses in the actions to import/update multiple courses.
* Indicates required fields
- *Course Number: Enter the course number.
- *Course Name: Enter the course name.
- Description: Enter a description for the course.
- Course Type: Enter the course type.
- Credit Type: Enter the credit type.
- Employment Type: Enter the type of employment associated with the course.
- *Department: Select the course's department(s).
Note: You can update your Departments as needed.
- Primary Pathway: Select the course's primary pathway.
- Program of Study: Select the course's program of study. The Program Code displays in the dropdown. You can select multiple programs.
Note: You can update the available Programs as needed.
- School Building: Select the school(s) where the course is offered.
- Accrediting College Credit Institution: If this course has an associated college credit, enter the College/University the course is associated with.
- Prerequisite: Enter any prerequisites that the course has.
- *Suggested Grade Level: Select the suggested grade levels for the course.
- Required Course: Check the box to indicate that this is a required course.
- College Credit: Check the box to indicate that this course provides college credit.
- Certification Available: Check the box to indicate that there is a certificate available after completing the course.
- Laude: Check the box to indicate that this course is part of the laude program.
- Dual Credit: Check the box to indicate that this is a dual credit course.
- School Year: Select the year the course will be offered.
- Active: Check the box to indicate this is an active course. Active courses will display on your Course Offerings page and on the applicable Pathways page(s).
Select Add Course to add the course to your Course Catalog.