The Documents can be accessed via the left navigation  or via the Features page .
- Select to Import a document
- Displays the path of the folder you are located in
- Displays all of your current folders
- Use the +New Folder button to add a new info page folder. Documents are organized by folder both in the Dashboard and in the App. Use folders to organize documents. See the Document Display section below to see how documents display.
- Documents in the current folder are listed in the Documents area
- Search for an existing document
- Select the checkbox to show unpublished documents
- Select the checkbox to Delete, Move, Unpublish, or Share form(s)
- Use the arrows to change the display order of the documents
- Displays the image associated with the document
- Displays the name of the document
- Select +New to create a document. See the Create/Edit Document section below for more information about creating a new info page.
- Select to move the document to another folder
- Select to edit form information
- Select to delete the document
- File Upload: Select to upload a file from your device
- Image: Select to add an image from the library or to upload an image from your computer. Select the image to add/upload an image
- Name: Enter the name of the document
- Description: If desired, enter a document description
- Use the Pin to Position option to order the form in the form list. If forms don't have pinned positions, they will display alphabetically.
- Select the checkbox to mark the info page as Unpublished
Note: Unpublished forms will not appear in the app.
Select Ok to add the document.