Note: Touch+ customers can also send notifications using the News | Settings | Voice Dial, Text and Email as well as the Touch+ App.
Access "Create New" News
Create New can be accessed via the left navigation  or via the News page .
Add the information you want to your community to see.
- Add a title to your message.
- Add content to your message.
- Select to open links in a browser and not the app.
Click Continue when you have finished composing your message.
Choose the channels where you would like to send the message then click continue. The options to send to your website, text, email, and voice dial are included with Touch+.
Note: If you send a message to your website you will need to update the announcement in your dashboard. You will not be able to update these messages in the CMS4Schools Announcements Database.
- Push Notification and Website: Choose which category the message will be added to.
- Text, Email & Voice Lists: Choose which list(s) you would like to send the message to.
- Social: Select which social media account(s) you would like to post the message to.
Choose to whom do you want your message to go out to the select continue.
Review message- Check for typos, the correct attachment, etc. Confirm your channels, and set when to want to send the message, or send it immediately.
- Preview: Review your message.
Set additional settings.
- Pin this item
- Schedule for later: Select the date and time you would like the message to send.
- Limit Visibility: Select the date and time you would like the message to no longer be visible on your app.
- Repeat: Set the message to send on a repeating schedule.
- Selected Categories: Review the categories of where your message will be shared.
Message displaying on the newsfeed.
Opened push notification/newsfeed item.
Note: This message was added to the Emergency Alert category and is displaying as an emergency alert banner. See the Emergency Alert and Emergency Alert Banner article for more information about Emergency Alerts
Emergency alert display.
Expanded emergency alert display.