The information added in the slideshow builder appears as the header of your app upon launch.
Slideshow Builder Options
- Change the order of the image clicking, holding, and dragging the image to the desired place in the image order.
- Add a new slideshow image.
- Save changes to an existing slideshow image.
- Select the trashcan to Delete the existing image. After deleting the image, you can add a new image.
Note: slideshow images need to be between 1536 x 672 pixels and 3120 by 1560 pixels.
Note: The images pictured here are 640 x 280 pixels in size.
- Tickering Text (optional): Add text that will scroll across the bottom of your slideshow image.
Note: This text will only scroll across the slideshow image it has been added too.
- URL to Open (optional): Paste a URL that will open when the image is selected.
- Check the Open Externally checkbox to have the link open outside of your app.
- Visible From (optional): Select the date you would like the image to start showing in the app.
- Visible Until (optional): Select the date you would like the image to stop showing in the app.
- Select how long (in seconds) you would like the image to display.
- Select Delete to delete the image and it's associated information.