In the menu builder, you can create sections and menu items and order them.
In the menu, each section will display and the items added will display in the section next to their icon.
If you are using the Grid Menu display, your home page will be populated with the menu items in a grid format.
- Section Heading: Hover over the section heading and use the "+" to add new menu items to the section. To change the order of sections, use the up and down arrows. Select the item to change the header text.
- Menu Item Display: Hover over the item to see the options to drag the item to change the order and to delete the item. Select the menu item to make any changes to the item.
- Add Section: Add a new section to the menu.
- Save: Save any changes.
Add/Edit Menu Item
- Image: Select an image from the library or upload an image to display with the menu item.
- Label: Enter the label that you would like to display in the menu
- Disabled: Select the checkbox to disable the item. The item will still display in the Menu Builder but it won't display in the app.
- Function: Select "Content", "Content Folder", "Feature", or "Link".
- Content: Select the type of content you would like the menu item to open to. The options are App, Calendar, Contact, Document, Form, Location, and Picture. After selecting the content type, an additional dropdown will appear where you can choose the specific content item you would like to display.
- Content Folder: Select the type of content folder you would like the menu item to open to. The options are App Folder, Calendar Folder, Contact Type, Document Folder, Form Folder, Info Page Folder, and Location folder. See the Feature: Content Folders article for more information about content folders.
- Feature: Select the feature that you would like the menu item to open to. Adding a feature will display all content (including folders).
- Link: Paste the URL for the link you would like to open. Select the "Open in External App" checkbox if you would like the link to open outside your app.