Before adding courses to your Course Catalog, you will need to populate your Departments and Programs of Study that you would like associated with your courses.
- Add Program of Study: Add a new program of study.
- Delete All: Delete all the programs. Note this will delete the program of study from courses.
- Back to Course Catalog: Navigate back to the main Course Catalog page. See the Course Catalog Overview article to learn more about the Course Library.
- Back to ACP Pages: Navigate back to the main Academic & Career Planning Guide page. See the Academic & Career Planning Guide Overview article to learn more about the ACP guide.
- Show # Entries: By default, 10 programs of study will display on each page. You can update this to display 10, 25, 50, or 100 programs per page.
- Search: Use the search area to search for a program.
- Code: Displays the program code.
- Program of Study: Displays the program name.
- Actions: Select to edit or delete the program.
You can sort by columns by selecting the header. The sort arrows () indicate which columns you can use to sort information.
Use the previous, next, and page options at the bottom of the page to navigate through the pages of departments.
Add Program of Study
- Program Code: Enter a code for the program. Note that this code will be used when importing courses.
- Program of Study: Enter the name of the program.