All courses are added in the course catalog. All active courses will display on the Course Offerings page. Courses will display on the applicable pathways page based on the course settings. See the Pathways article to learn more about pathways.
- Add Course: Add a new course to the Course Catalog.
- Departments: Manage departments that are associated with courses. See the Departments article to learn more about departments.
- Programs of Study: Manage programs that are associated with courses. See the Programs of Study article to learn more about programs of study.
- Import Courses: Import courses to replace or update your course catalog. See the Import Courses article to learn more about importing courses.
- Export Courses: Export your current course catalog to view courses in your course catalog. This course export can be used as a starting point to create a course import file with updated course information.
- Back to ACP Pages: Navigate back to the main Academic & Career Planning Guide page. See the Academic & Career Planning Guide Overview article to learn more about the ACP guide.
- Filter Courses:
- List Courses By: All Courses, Career Pathway, Cluster, Primary Pathway, or Department. After making a selection, select the item(s) that you would like to filter by.
- Grade Level: Select from the checkboxes to view courses that have the grade level 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, or the grade level is missing.
- Required Course: Select to view only required courses.
- College Credit: Select to view only courses with college credit.
- Sequence Level Undefined: Select to view courses without sequence level information.
- Show # Entries: By default, 10 courses will display on each page. You can update this to display 10, 25, 50, or 100 courses per page.
- Search: Use the search area to search for a program.
- Number: Displays the course number.
- Name: Displays the course name.
- Department: Displays the course's department.
- Grade Level: Displays the recommended grade level(s) for the course.
- Sequence: Displays the course sequence level information for the course.
- Actions: Select to edit or delete the course.
You can sort by columns by selecting the header. The sort arrows () indicate which columns you can use to sort information.
Use the previous, next, and page options at the bottom of the page to navigate through the pages of departments.