On the home/newsfeed, this the toolbar at the bottom of the app.
- Click and drag to change the order of the items. When hovering, there will by an "X" you can select to delete an item. Click on any item to be able to make changes to the item.
- Add Item: Add a new item to the toolbar.
- Save: Save any changes
- Image: Select an image from the library or upload an image to display with the menu item.
- Label: Enter the label that you would like associated with the toolbar item.
- Function: Select "Call", "Content", "Content Group", "Email", "Feature", "Link", or "Menu".
- Call: Enter the phone number you would like populated when the item is selected.
- Content: Select the type of content you would like the menu item to open to. The options are App, Calendar, Contact, Document, Form, Location, and Picture. After selecting the content type, an additional dropdown will appear where you can choose the specific content item you would like to display.
- Content Group: Select the type of content folder you would like the menu item to open to. The options are App Folder, Calendar Folder, Contact Type, Document Folder, Form Folder, Info Page Folder, Location Folder, Picture Folder, and Quick Link Folder. See the Feature: Content Folders article for more information about content folders.
- Email: Enter the email you would like populated in the emails To field when the item is selected.
- Feature: Select the feature that you would like the menu item to open to. Adding a feature will display all content (including folders).
- Link: Paste the URL for the link you would like to open. Select the "Open in External App" checkbox if you would like the link to open outside your app.
- Menu: When added, selecting the item will open the menu.