The Academic & Career Planning Guide is prepopulated with content by the CESA 6 College & Career Readiness Center. You are able to customize the content to meet the needs of your organization.
Other than the header and footer, you can edit all other content from within your Academic & Career Planning Guide. See the Header and Footer sections below to learn more about updating these areas.
- Course Catalog: Access the course catalog to manage courses, departments, and programs of study. See the Course Catalog article to get started in this area.
- Reset Content to Default: Reset content back to the provided default content. See the Reset Content to Default article to learn more about resetting your pages.
- ACP Site Status: Enable or disable your ACP site. Go to the Academic & Career Planning article to learn more about your site status.
- Show # Entries: By default, 10 courses will display on each page. You can update this to display 10, 25, 50, or 100 courses per page.
- Search: Use the search area to search for a program.
- Link Name: Display's the name of the page.
- Level: Displays the level of the page.
- Change Visibility: Allows you to update the page to be visible or hidden.
- Last Update: Shows the user that last edited the page and the date and time the page was edited.
- Edit Content: Select to open the page to edit content. See the information below to learn more about the content on each page.
- View Page: Select to open the page in a new tab.
- View Permissions: Select to view and print a user permissions report.
1. Academic Career Planning Guide Homepage
The Academic Career Planning Guide Homepage is static and cannot be edited.
2. Academic & Career Planning
All content on this page (including the button) can be edited. Go to the Academic & Career Planning article to learn more about updating this content.
- Agriculture, Food, & Natural Resources
- Arts, Communications, & Information Systems
- Engineering, Manufacturing, & Technology
- Foundation Knowledge and Skills
- Health Science Technology
- Human Services
- Business, Management & Administration
The introduction content on this page can be edited. Go to the Pathways Overview article to learn more about updating the pathways intro content. The pathways circle contains static information that is standard across the pathways so this content cannot be edited.
Each pathway will have a page with pre-populated content and pathway specific courses. You can edit all the content on these pages. Go to the Pathways article to learn more about updating the pathways content.
Foundation Knowledge & Skills
The icons on this page cannot be edited, but the content in each section can be edited. Go to the Foundation Knowledge and Skills article to learn more about updating the foundation knowledge and skills content.
4. Course Offerings
The Course Offerings page will be populated based on the active courses in your Course Catalog. Go to the Course Catalog section to learn more about adding departments and courses to populate your course offerings page.
5. Work & Community Based Learning
You can edit all the content on this page. Go to the Work & Community Based Learning article to learn more about updating the pathways intro content.
6. Student Plan
You can edit all the content on this page. Go to the Student Plan article to learn more about editing the student plan intro content.
If you would like to update the logo that displays in your site's header, please submit a request to support along with the logo file that you would like to appear in your header.
- The logo used in the header will also display in the footer.
- The contact information displayed in the footer can be edited in the 4Schools Admin > Schools Database.